Your main job is:
- Involvement in agreed projects and prospecting for new business opportunities, new development.
- Independently lead and manage commercial contracts, including orientation in customer portals
- Communicating with customers and negotiating commercial terms based on our offers
- Managing the bidding process, in collaboration with the bidding department and the Engineering and Execution department
- Creating and executing the business plan together with the company's Sales Director
What will you need to do this?
- Min. A university/college degree ideally in engineering or business.
- Experience in a similar position as a Sales and Technical Manager will be an advantage for you not a requirement, we are all about your personality and motivation for Business Development, your drive.
- Knowledge of the English language at a communicative level, if you can also speak German, you will gain an advantage
- Negotiate, organize, present convincingly and communicate competently - You will deal with the most important partners in the industry in Europe and worldwide.
- A strong interest in technology, metal forming, forging, machining - you just have to enjoy it
- Be an active driver with a willingness to travel around the country and Europe
- If you like to fly, the airport lounge could be one of your offices