For our engineering plant we are looking for a candidate for the position of Plant Manager.
"The main objective of the position is to effectively manage the engineering plant"
Key Activities and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of the medium and long term development strategy of the plant.
- Opening new business opportunities on the Czech and international market.
- Cooperation in budget creation and responsibility for its compliance.
- Cooperation in forecasting, regular reporting of results.
- Responsibility for the management team, its results, development and motivation.
- Representing the company to other partners, strengthening brand awareness.
- Representing the company in relation to other external parties and employees.
Qualifications and skills required:
As the objectives of the position are challenging, a minimum of 5 years of experience in management positions in the engineering segment is a prerequisite for the role. The general requirements for the role are:
- University degree in economics/technical field.
- High work commitment, results orientation and strategic thinking.
- Experience in managing and motivating a team, setting up processes.
- Presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Humanity, common sense, willingness and ability to not only manage, but also execute certain activities as needed.
- Good knowledge of AJ.