The CE INDUSTRIES Group is a dynamic industrial holding operating in rail transport, raw material recycling, energy and engineering and in FMCG – food and drugstore products – in European markets. The holding comprises 20 companies with more than 2,500 employees, and has a turnover exceeding CZK 15.5 billion.
The overall responsibility for the development, performance and maintenance of all of the production in order to ensure smooth and efficient production process flow that will maximize performance & profitability against pre-agreed targets.
- production management
- manage, direct and monitor the overall performance of production to increase efficiency and maximize performance and profit
- effective liaison, support and assistance between all departments of organization
- maintain and improve mechanisms for measuring production activities
- direct, develop and utilize systems to manage activities, functions, analysis and documentation
- development of production, include customer management, to achieve satisfaction targets
- support to all other departments with production-related involvement
- subject to agreed criteria, recruitment, training, set action and targets, appraise and manage performance, development, coaching and general support of all team members to ensure targets are met
- reporting (content and format as agreed) on a monthly basis or as otherwise required
- developing plans for team and organization activities to include strategy to achieve targets
- delegate authority and responsibility to the team with supervision, accountability and review
- manage and maintain contact with internal and external clients/customers
- set an example for team members and organization as a whole of commitment, work ethics and habits and personal character
- maintain accurate records
- control expenses to meet agreed budgetary controls
- adhere to all organization policies and procedures
- interact and co-operate with all members of the organization, its suppliers and clients/customers
Given that increasing production productivity and introducing new tools to monitor it is crucial for successful post-acquisition integration, we expect extensive experience and a mature personality. Experience is required directly in the manufacturing company, preferably in railway or automotive.
The general conditions for achieving the job targets are:
- management experience of complex production management (min. 250+ employees)
- experience in an international environment
- high-level (B2/C1) English proficiency
- personality prerequisites for the performance of a highly responsible and demanding director position - excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills, structured approach to project resolution, consistency.