CE INDUSTRIES Group is a dynamic industrial holding company operating in the European markets of rail transport, raw materials recycling, energy and engineering.
We are looking for a Central Hall Production Manager for the engineering group from our Railways division.
Railways is the flagship of our business.
We offer a full range of services from design work and bespoke solutions to freight car manufacturing, service and repair.
The main focus of the position is overall responsibility for the development, performance and maintenance of all production,
to ensure a smooth and efficient flow of the production process that maximizes performance and profitability.
· Complete production management
· Ensuring optimum and efficient use of staff and resources to achieve the best possible operational outcome
· Planning production capacity and resources in terms of meeting order deadlines
· Managing costs and monitoring production optimization
· Identifying relevant weaknesses of the company and making suggestions for improvement
· Implementing preventive and corrective measures in the production process
· Working closely with management and other departments of the company
· High school/university in engineering
· Minimum 3 years of experience in production management or similar position
· AJ at C1/C2 level
· Excellent organizational and management skills
· Structured and results-oriented way of working
· Independence in decision making in process management
· Willingness to relocate to Croatia