We seek a Regional Sales Director for a new acquisition project, the Helicopter Alliance Group. This holding company trades and services Black Hawk helicopters for civil and defense and provides licensed pilot training. This is an unprecedented strategic synergy within the group between the US market and the global demand for these machines.
"The position's main objective is the business development of the entrusted region, strengthening ties with key partners as well as creating new relationships."
- Collaborating in the establishment of long-term business goals and subsequent execution of the business plan
- Systematically seeking and capitalizing on new business opportunities
- Building long-term relationships with key partners
- Approving commercial contracts and terms and conditions
- Leading and expanding the sales team towards the customer
- Working closely with project managers to execute orders
- Min 5 years in a sales position with a proven track record of plan execution and development in the aerospace industry
- We are looking for an energetic, goal-oriented predator
- Ability to deal at the highest levels of CEOs and government administration representatives
- Willingness and desire to travel primarily within the EU, Middle East, and Asia
- Orientation to business reporting - systematic, setting KPIs for self and team and recording and measuring them