We are looking for a Sales Director for a traditional Czech company with a strong position on the global and domestic market in the field of die and free fittings. The company manufactures a diverse range of products for global manufacturers in the energy, marine, transportation, aerospace, petroleum and other engineering industries. This company is now being integrated into our holding company from which it draws its expertise and synergies.
"The main objective of the position is the business development of the entrusted company, creating and implementing business strategy, strengthening ties with key partners and fulfilling business plans."
- Collaboration in setting long-term business goals and subsequent execution of the company's business strategy.
- Responsibility for the creation and execution of business plans
- Systematically seeking and capitalizing on new business opportunities
- Building long-term relationships with key partners
- Approving commercial contracts and terms and conditions
- Leading and expanding the sales team towards the customer
- Min 5 years as an OR or Sales Manager with a proven track record of plan execution and development
- Managing a team of at least 3 or more people, experience in motivating people in the store and reward systems
- We are looking for an energetic, goal-oriented predator
- Ability to negotiate at the highest levels of CEOs
- Willingness and desire to travel primarily within the EU
- Orientation to business reporting - systematic, setting KPIs for self and team and recording and measuring them