Review and analyze the internal purchasing processes of each subsidiary during the tentatively expected one-year period in order to set rules and optimize procedures.
Key activities and responsibilities
- Creation, implementation and consultation of uniform elementary rules and processes for the different purchasing departments in the group.
- Streamline purchasing processes to increase savings, reduce lead times and reduce supplier portfolio.
- Leveraging purchasing synergies across CEI companies that have the same or similar potential.
- Coordinating the tendering processes implemented by each company to achieve maximum savings.
- Setting up the segmentation of purchase items and setting up the purchasing strategy.
- Overseeing compliance with purchasing rules and guidelines, resolving any complicated supplier issues, monitoring legislation, collaborating and implementing the most appropriate purchasing solutions.
- Monitoring and controlling purchasing budgets, implementing cost optimization strategies, supplier consolidation, bulk purchasing and strategic negotiations with suppliers.
Qualifications and skills required
- High school/university education
- English at a communicative level
- Experience in a similar position
- Resistance to psychological stress and strain
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Communication and organizational skills
- Professional and pleasant demeanour
- Consistency, independence and reliability in the performance of assigned tasks